Iams

Iams

THE FIRST TO ...

  • Consider feeding cats and dogs as carnivores.
  • Develop dry, animal-protein based diets suited to the needs of dogs and cats.
  • Tailor formulas by life stage, even developing a puppy food that actually helps make puppies smarter and more trainable.
  • Develop formulas to meet common needs of pets and their owners, like cat food for multi-cat households, and formulas that help meet the needs of senior animals
 
Sort By:
  • display as grid Grid
  • display as list List
View: 12 | 24 | 48 | ALL
Iams Cat Adult 3kg
Offer
Iams Cat Adult 3kg
Recommended for: Adult cats from 1 to 6 years IAMS® PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult with Wild Ocean Fish & Chicken (35% chicken & turkey, 4% ocean fish, chicken & turkey and ocean fish combined 39%) and Adult Rich in Succulent Roast Chicken (40% chicken & turkey) are complete and balanced cat food for adult cats.With Wild Ocean Fish & ChickenDried Chicken and Turkey: 35% (chicken 21%,...
£16.49 £11.49inc VAT
(£9.58 ex VAT)